1. Simple No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
Make these babies in five minutes or less. Recipe here.
2. Patriotic July Tie Dyed Fudge
These swanky swirls are sure to impress. Recipe here.
3. 4th of July No-Bake Cheesecake
This delectable pie is the perfect treat to make the night before your cookout.Recipe here.
4. Red, White, and Blue Finger Jello
This fun recipe will take you back to being six again. Recipe here.
5. Red, White, and Blue Watermelon Salad
A cool, easy treat that’s perfect for the poolside. Recipe here.
For all the peanut butter lovers out there. Recipe here.
7. Red, White, and Blue Popsicles
Show off your patriotic pride with these refreshing treats. Recipe here.
8. Coconut Berry Icebox Cake
A red, white, and blue cake you don’t need to bake. Recipe here.
9. Chocolate Dipped Oreo American Flag
You really can’t go wrong with Oreos. Recipe here.
10. Red, White, and Blue Rice Krispie Bars
These patriotic beauties are sure to be showstoppers. Recipe here.
11. Red, White, and Blue Jello Candied Popcorn
To satisfy the sweet-and-salty palate. Recipe here.
12. No-Bake Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
These adorable tiny pies are simple and creative. Recipe here.
13. Star Spangled Gumdrops
They’re almost too cute to eat. Recipe here.
14. 4th of July Dessert Fruit Pops
Proof that dessert can be fun AND healthy. Recipe here.
15. Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Pops
A delightful easy dessert. Recipe here.
16. Red, White, and Blueberry Sundae
You’ll need multiple spoons for this massive treat. Recipe here.
17. Vodka Soaked Cherry Bombs
Fun to make and fun to eat. Recipe here.