- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained, if desired
1 _ CUT each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with salsa to coat.
2 _ SPREAD in sprayed 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
3 _ BAKE at 375°F 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center biscuit pieces are no longer doughy. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.