- 730ml – 3 cups full cream milk
- 270ml – 1 cup coconut cream (1 x tin, not low fat)
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 whole eggs
- 300gm – 10oz. Caster Sugar
- Passion fruit pulp (in tin)
- Add sugar to a mixing bowl.
- Add all the eggs and egg yolks. (you can also add vanilla pod seeds for extra flavour)
- In a large saucepan, add the milk and bring to a low simmer.
- Add the coconut milk to the simmering milk and heat for 20 seconds.
- Add the hot milk to the sugar and egg mixture, whisking fast to avoid the eggs from cooking.
- Strain in fine strainer incase of cooked eggs.
- Pour into dariole oven proof moulds.
- Place moulds in Bain Marie (a tray with hot water).
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes at a temperature of 140C or 285F
- Remove from oven and let cool down on bench. Refrigerate overnight.
- Un-mould coconut creme by placing it upside down on plate and loosening the edges.
- Serve with passion fruit pulp.
Serve with fresh slices of Mango.