Can you spell Y-U-M-M-Y? This is one of my absolute favorite drinks! If you give it a try, you’ll find out why!
32 oz. Vodka
16 oz. Chocolate Liqueur
1 sleeve graham crackers (or more if needed)
1 jar marshmallow creme (Marshmallow Fluff)
1 bag wooden skewers
1bag miniature marshmallows
1. Pour vodka and chocolate liqueur into a 64 ounce pitcher and stir.
2. Refrigerate for several hours until very cold.
3. Crush graham crackers and place into a small bowl.
4. Rim 16 martini glasses with marshmallow creme.
5. Dip glasses into graham cracker crumbs and shake gently to remove excess.
6. Place marshmallows on skewers and toast over fire.
7. Pour 3 ounces of cold drink mixture into each prepared glass and garnish with toasted marshmallows.