I love this delicious no-bake, easy to make, dessert! It combines my favorite cookie dough and ice cream in an Oreo crust!
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1 6-ounce Oreo pie crust
3 cups softened mint chocolate chip ice cream
1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
1. Mix butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until creamy; add milk and vanilla and mix until well blended.
2. Gradually mix in flour and salt; stir in mini chocolate chips.
3. Spread chocolate chip cookie dough evenly in the bottom of the Oreo crust.
4. Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream on top of cookie dough. Lightly press and smooth top with back of spoon.
5. Freeze pie 2 hours or until firm.
6. Set pie out at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften and cut into 8 wedges.
7. Garnish with warmed hot fudge ice cream topping.