A cocktail that tastes just like a Pineapple Upside Down Cake will sweeten up your weekend. It’s such a girly drink- insanely sweet and gorgeous in color.
Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail is dessert in a glass, so make sure you skip dessert or I can’t be responsible for your sugar overload. It’s a simple and easy mixture of pineapple juice, cake-flavored vodka (one of the best tasting things ever), amaretto (another one of the best tasting things ever), a little lime juice, and grenadine. Vanilla-flavored vodka can be used in place of the cake-flavored vodka and you could try some coconut-flavored rum in place of the amaretto.
- 2½ cups chilled pineapple juice
- 3 ounces cake-flavored vodka, preferably chilled
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- cherries and pineapple slices for garnish
- In a small pitcher, combine pineapple juice, vodka, amaretto, and lime juice.
- Divide mixture between 2 glasses.
- Slowly pour ½ ounce of grenadine into each glass.
- Garnish with cherries and pineapple slices.